Sunday 10 March 2013

Homemade Fish Pie

Well, I thought I may as well cook 2 dinners whilst cooking the fishcakes, had some cod fillets and potatoes so all I had to buy was prawns. I didn't really want go to and buy more ingredients for a white sauce, extra costs (and calories!) so had a quick google and found one of Jamie Oliver recipe's for fish pie without white sauce. Made the day before so all I had to do was chuck it in the oven after few hours of painting the new place. This pie was really tasty, very filling, and now I think I will need to run this one off tomorrow on the treadmill!

Ingredients used: Potatoes, onion, spring onion, cod fillets, prawns, milk, parmasen cheese and few breadcrumbs for top
Summary of recipe: Boil and then mash potatoes with some spring onions, with some milk. Cook fish in oven, fry up prawns, put prawns and cod in dish with some onions, add mash potatoe to top, sprinkle with parmasen and few breadcrumbs and bake.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment